SharPyShell SharPyShell is a tiny and obfuscated ASP.NET webshell that executes commands received by an encrypted channel compiling them in memory at runtime. SharPyShell supports only C# web applications that run on .NET Framework...
- Multiple security vulnerabilities in GRUB affect Secure Boot
- Google fixes zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2021-21166) in Chrome
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert
- CVE-2021-21978: VMware View Planner Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft releases urgent security updates for Exchange Server to fix critical vulnerabilities