Given that we are almost always connected to the Internet on a daily basis, cybersecurity is a growing concern among all of us. From our IoT devices to our smartphones, we depend on the...
- CVE-2021-42340: Apache Tomcat DoS Vulnerability Alert
- Google Chrome released an emergency update to fix the vulnerability
- AMD chipset driver has a flaw, users to install security updates as soon as possible
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021