bladeGPS: Real-time GPS signal simulator for bladeRF
Specify the name of the additional libraries in bladeGPS
Very crude experimental implimentation of gps-sdr-sim for real-time signal generation. The code works with bladeRF and has been tested on Windows only.
Build on Windows with Visual Studio
Follow the instructions at Nuand wiki page and build the bladeRF library from the source with Visual Studio 2013 Express for Windows Desktop. Assume you already downloaded pthread and libusb files and successfully built the bladeRF library for your Windows environment.
- Start Visual Studio.
- Create an empty project for a console application.
- On the Solution Explorer at right, add the following files to the project:
- bladegps.c and bladegps.h
- gpssim.c and gpssim.h
- getopt.c and getopt.h
- Add the paths to the following folders in Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories
pthreads-w32-2-9-1-release/Pre-built.2/include for pthread.h
bladeRF/include for libbladeRF.h
- Add the paths to the following folders in Configuration Properties -> Linker -> General -> Additional Library Directories:
pthreads-w32-2-9-1-release/Pre-built.2/lib/x64 for pthreadVC2.lib
bladeRF/x64 for bladeRF.lib
- Specify the name of the additional libraries in Configuration Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies:
- Select Release in the Solution Configurations drop-down list.
- Select X64 in the Sofution Platforms drop-down list.
- Run Build -> Build Solution
After a successful build, you can find the executable in the Release folder. You should put the copies of the following DLLs in the same folder to run the code: