chisel v1.3.2 releases: A fast TCP tunnel over HTTP
Chisel is a fast TCP tunnel, transported over HTTP, secured via SSH. Single executable including both client and server. Written in Go (golang). It is mainly useful for passing through firewalls, though it can also be used to provide a secure endpoint into your network. Chisel is very similar to crowbar though achieves much higher performance.
- Easy to use
- Encrypted connections using the SSH protocol (via
- Authenticated connections; authenticated client connections with a users config file, authenticated server connections with fingerprint matching.
- Client auto-reconnects with exponential backoff
- Client can create multiple tunnel endpoints over one TCP connection
- Client can optionally pass through HTTP CONNECT proxies
- Server optionally doubles as a reverse proxy
- Server optionally allows SOCKS5 connections (See guide below)
Copyright © 2017 Jaime Pillora <email@example.com>