CocoaDebug v0.9 releases: iOS Debugging Tool
CocoaDebug – iOS Debugging Tool
- Shake to hide or show the black bubble. (support both device and simulator)
- Long press the black bubble to show
UIDebuggingInformationOverlay. (Apple’s Private API, support iOS 10/11/12)
- Application memory usage and FPS.
- List all
NSLog()messages which have been written by the developer in Xcode. (optional)
- List of all the network requests sent by the application. (optional)
- List crash errors. (optional)
- Share network details via email or copy to clipboard when you are in the Network Details page.
- Copy logs. (long press the text, then select all or select copy)
- Search logs by keyword.
- List application and device informations, including: version, build, bundle name, bundle id, screen resolution, device, iOS version
- List all sandbox folders and files, supporting to preview and edit.
- List HTML logs, including
console. info(). (support both
Copyright (c) 2018 liman