khepri: Cross-platform agent and Post-exploiton tool written in Golang and C++
Khepri is a Cross-platform agent, the architecture and usage like Cobalt Strike but free and open-source.
- beacon: Agent, written in C++.
- teamserver: Server, written in Golang.
- teamclient: User client, written in C++, the UI uses Qt-GUI.
- Supported C2 Protocols:
- Fast network serialization (Protocol Buffers)
- Agent Features:
- System Information
- Process Manager
- File Manager
- Remote Shell
- Remote Execution
- Supported operating systems
Disclaimer: This project is for learning Golang and C++ only, if someone’s rights have been violated, please contact me to remove the project, the last DO NOT USE IT ILLEGALLY and author/contributors do not take any responsbility for any damage caused by malicious actors using any software presented herein.
Copyright (C) 2021 geemion