mitmproxy v9.0.1 releases: An interactive TLS-capable intercepting HTTP proxy
mitmproxy is an interactive, SSL-capable intercepting proxy with a console interface.
mitmdump is the command-line version of mitmproxy. Think tcpdump for HTTP.
mitmweb is a web-based interface for mitmproxy.
pathoc and pathod are perverse HTTP client and server applications designed to let you craft almost any conceivable HTTP request, including ones that creatively violate the standards.
- Intercept HTTP & HTTPS requests and responses and modify them on the fly
- Save complete HTTP conversations for later replay and analysis
- Replay the client-side of an HTTP conversations
- Replay HTTP responses of a previously recorded server
- Reverse proxy mode to forward traffic to a specified server
- Transparent proxy mode on OSX and Linux
- Make scripted changes to HTTP traffic using Python
- SSL/TLS certificates for interception are generated on the fly
- And much, much more…
- The precompiled binaries now ship with OpenSSL 3.0.7, which resolves CVE-2022-3602 and CVE-2022-3786.
- Performance and stability improvements for WireGuard mode. (#5694, @mhils, @decathorpe)
- Fix a bug where the standalone Linux binaries would require libffi to be installed. (#5699, @mhils)
- Hard exit when mitmproxy cannot write logs, fixes endless loop when parent process exits. (#4669, @Prinzhorn)
- Fix a permission error affecting the Docker images. (#5700, @mhils)
- Mitmproxy binaries now ship with Python 3.11. (#5678, @mhils)
- One mitmproxy instance can now spawn multiple proxy servers. (#5393, @mhils)
- Add syntax highlighting to JSON and msgpack content view. (#5623, @SapiensAnatis)
- Add MQTT content view. (#5588, @nikitastupin, @abbbe)
lazynow also disables early upstream connections to fetch TLS certificate details. (#5487, @mhils)
- Fix order of event hooks on startup. (#5376, @meitinger)
- Include server information in bind/listen errors. (#5495, @meitinger)
- Include information about lazy connection_strategy in related errors. (#5465, @meitinger, @mhils)
tls_version_server_maxoptions. (#5546, @mhils)
- Added Magisk module generation for Android onboarding. (#5547, @jorants)
- Update Linux binary builder to Ubuntu 20.04, bumping the minimum glibc version to 2.31. (#5547, @jorants)
- Add “Save filtered” button in mitmweb. (#5531, @rnbwdsh, @mhils)
- Render application/prpc content as gRPC/Protocol Buffers (#5568, @selfisekai)
- Mitmweb now supports
content_view_lines_cutoff. (#5548, @sanlengjingvv)
- Fix a mitmweb crash when scrolling down the flow list. (#5507, @LIU-shuyi)
- Add HTTP/3 binary frame content view. (#5582, @mhils)
- Fix mitmweb not properly opening a browser and being stuck on some Linux. (#5522, @Prinzhorn)
- Fix race condition when updating mitmweb WebSocket connections that are closing. (#5405, #5686, @mhils)
- Fix mitmweb crash when using filters. (#5658, #5661, @LIU-shuyi, @mhils)
- Fix missing default port when starting a browser. (#5687, @rbdixon)
- Add docs for transparent mode on Windows. (#5402, @stephenspol)
Download & Tutorial
Copyright (c) 2013, Aldo Cortesi. All rights reserved.