p0wny-shell v2023.08.10 releases: Single-file PHP shell
p0wny@shell:~# — Single-file PHP Shell
p0wny@shell:~# is a very basic, single-file, PHP shell. It can be used to quickly execute commands on a server when pentesting a PHP application. Use it with caution: this script represents a security risk for the server.
- Command history (using arrow keys
- Auto-completion of command and file names (using Tab key)
- Navigate on the remote file-system (using
- Upload a file to the server (using upload <destination_file_name> command)
- Download a file from the server (using download <file_name> command)
WARNING: THIS SCRIPT IS A SECURITY HOLE. DO NOT UPLOAD IT ON A SERVER UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
git clone https://github.com/flozz/p0wny-shell.git
Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <email@example.com>