pulsar v1.0 releases: Network footprint scanner
Pulsar is an automated network footprint scanner for Red Teams, Pentesters and Bounty Hunters. It’s focused on the discovery of organization public-facing assets with minimal knowledge about its infrastructure. Along with network data visualization, it attempts to give a basic vulnerability score to find infrastructure weak points and their relation to other resources. It can be also used as a custom vulnerability scanner for wide and uncharted scopes. This software was created with availability and openness in mind, so it is 100% free and does not require any API keys to use its features.
This is a beta release, be prepared to notice bugs or even crashes. Help me out and submitt an issue.
What it is not?
- Vulnerability Management Platformn
- Full OSINT framework scanner
- Speed oriented tool with immediate results
- Subdomains discovery
- Cloud resources discovery
- Basic vulnerability scanning
- Scan policies & optimization
- Data visualization
- Collaboration & data export
- Scheduling & notifications
- REST API
- External APIs integration
- OAUTH integration
- Custom scanner extensions
Pulsar is a PaaS based on the docker-compose file with pre-installed requirements. Provided architecture can be easily scaled, converted and deployed to multiple common cloud environments. A web application server is based on services such as Nginx, Gunicorn and Django Rest Framework.
Docker container structure
- First stable release introducing major improvements
Copyright (c) 2020, Marek Cybul All rights reserved.