CHIPSEC is a framework for analyzing the security of PC platforms including hardware, system firmware (BIOS/UEFI), and platform components. It includes a security test suite, tools for accessing various low-level interfaces, and forensic capabilities....
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021
- Apple releases updates to all iOS/iPad devices to fix security vulnerabilities
- CVE-2021-40444: Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- New Bluetooth security vulnerability BrakTooth affects 1 billion devices worldwide