OpenWrt/LEDE is a highly extensible GNU/Linux distribution for embedded devices (typically wireless routers). LEDE is based on the OpenWrt project. Unlike many other distributions for routers, LEDE is built from the ground up to...
- Researcher publishes Microsoft Exchange RCE Vulnerability PoC
- CVE-2020-2040: PAN-OS Buffer Overflow Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft suddenly cancels family calendar features in Outlook desktop apps
- CVE-2020-11974, CVE-2020-13922: Apache DolphinScheduler Critical Vulnerabilities Alert
- Microsoft September Patch fixes 129 security vulnerabilities