RID Hijacking: Maintaining Access on Windows Machines The RID Hijacking hook, applicable to all Windows versions, allows setting desired privileges to an existent account in a stealthy manner by modifying some security attributes of a user....
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday