uncover v0.0.6 releases: Quickly discover exposed hosts on the internet
uncover is a go wrapper using APIs of well-known search engines to quickly discover exposed hosts on the internet. It is built with automation in mind, so you can query it and utilize the results with your current pipeline tools. Currently, it supports shodan, censys, and fofa search engine.
- Simple and Handy utility to query multiple search engine
- Multiple Search engine support (Shodan, Censys, Fofa)
- Automatic key/credential randomization
- stdin / stdout support for input and output
- Added new search engine support (quake) by @zt2 in #46
- Added retries support by @LuitelSamikshya in #53
uncover requires go1.17 to install successfully. Run the following command to get the repo –
go install -v github.com/projectdiscovery/uncover/cmd/uncover@latest
The default provider configuration file should be located at $HOME/.config/uncover/provider-config.yaml and has the following contents as an example. In order to run this tool, the API keys / credentials needs to be added in this config file or set as an environment variable.
When multiple keys/credentials are specified for the same provider in the config file, a random key will be used for each execution.
alternatively, you can also set the API key as an environment variable in your bash profile.
Copyright (c) 2022 ProjectDiscovery