Cacti 1.2.0 beta 4 released: Network traffic graphics monitoring and analysis tools
Cacti is a complete network graphing solution designed to harness the power of RRDTool‘s data storage and graphing functionality. Cacti provide a fast poller, advanced graph templating, multiple data acquisition methods, and user management features out of the box. All of this is wrapped in an intuitive, easy to use interface that makes sense for LAN-sized installations up to complex networks with thousands of devices.
Cacti provides the following features:
- remote and local data collectors
- network discovery
- device management automation
- graph templating
- custom data acquisition methods
- user, group and domain management
- C3 level security settings for local accounts
- strong password hashing
- forced regular password changes, complexity, and history
- account lockout support
All of this is wrapped in an intuitive, easy to use interface that makes sense for both LAN-sized installations and complex networks with thousands of devices.
Developed in the early 2000’s by Ian Berry as a high school project, it has been used by thousands of companies and enthusiasts to monitor and manage their Networks and Data Centers.
Changelog v1.2.0 beta 4
- -issue#2186: Boost generates invalid SQL during on demand update
- -issue#2182: Graph View missing ‘html_graph_template_multiselect()’ function