horusec v1.7.8 releases: improves identification of vulnerabilities in your project
What is Horusec?
- Separate repositories by companies
- Manage users who have access to your company (users must be pre-registered on horusec to be invited to a pre-existing company)
- Manage the repositories available in your company for analysis
- Manage users who have access to company repositories
- Manage your access tokens for the specific repository (required to identify which repository this analysis belongs to and save to our system)
- Visually view all existing vulnerabilities in your company and/or its repository
Project roadmap 2021
We started the project to aggregate within our company, but as the search grew more and more we chose to apply good practices and open it up for everyone to collaborate with this incredible project.
In order to achieve our goals, we separated into some delivery phases:
- Phase 0: Support for all horusec-cli features into horusec-vscode (Q1)
- Phase 1: Support for the Theia(VsCode Web) (Q1)
- Phase 2: Support to Flutter, Dart, Bash, Shell, Elixir, Cloujure e Scala in the analysis (Q1)
- Phase 3: New service to manager vulnerabilities founds (Q2)
- Phase 4: Dependency analysis for all supported languages (Q3)
- Phase 5: SAST with MVP Semantic Analysis (Q4)
- Phase 6: DAST with MVP symbolic analysis (Q4)
- Adusting flow to create the account when use keycloack auth type.
- Updating composes to get local env vars.
Copyright 2020 ZUP IT SERVICOS EM TECNOLOGIA E INOVACAO SA