portSpider: lightning fast multithreaded network scanner framework
portSpider is a tool for scanning huge network ranges to find open ports and vulnerable services. This tool is not intended to scan one target, rather a whole IP range. (eg. 192.168.0.0/24) Most of the time companies/organizations have public information about their owned public IP ranges, so portSpider will help you to scan all of their machines at once for vulnerable devices/services.
- http – Scan for open HTTP ports, and get the titles.
- mysql – Scan for open MySQL servers, and try to log in with the default credentials.
- mongodb – Scan for open MongoDB instances, and check if they are password protected.
- ssh – Scan for open SSH ports.
- printer – Scan for open printer ports and websites.
- gameserver – Scan for open game server ports.
- manual – Scan custom ports.
- modules – List all modules.
- use – Use a module.
- options – Show a module’s options.
- set – Set an option.
- run – Run the selected module.
- back – Go back to a menu.
- exit – Shut down portSpider.
Copyright (c) 2017 David Schütz