Recently, Modx officially announced that there are two high-risk vulnerabilities in its Modx Revolution 2.6.4 and previous versions. The attacker can remotely execute arbitrary code through this vulnerability, thereby gaining control of the website...
- CVE-2021-30245: Apache OpenOffice Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-21984: VMware vRealize Business for Cloud remote code execution vulnerability
- Microsoft finds code execution (BadAlloc) vulnerabilities in IoT and OT devices
- Apache OFBiz Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-30657: a malicious application may bypass Gatekeeper checks