kernelpop kernelpop is a framework for performing automated kernel vulnerability enumeration and exploitation on the following operating systems: Linux Mac It is designed to be python version-agnostic, meaning that it should work with both python2 and python3 currently supported...
- Ubuntu releases new Intel microcode update to fix restart hangs
- Manjaro 18.1.4-RC1 is available for testing, Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Canonical introduces Ubuntu Pro with up to ten years of support for AWS
- Univention Corporate Server 4.4-3 releases
- KDE Plasma 5.17.4 released: fix bugs