V3n0M-Scanner v426 releases: SQLi/XSS/LFI/RFI vulnerabilities scanning
V3n0M is a free and open source scanner. Evolved from Baltazar’s scanner, it has adopted several new features that improve functionality and usability. It is mostly experimental software.
This program is for finding and executing various vulnerabilities. It scavenges the web using dorks and organizes the URLs it finds. Use at your own risk.
- Cloudflare Resolver[Cloudbuster]
- Metasploit Modules Scans[To be released]
- LFI->RCE and XSS Scanning[LFI->RCE & XSS]
- SQL Injection Vuln Scanner[SQLi]
- Extremely Large D0rk Target Lists
- AdminPage Finding
- Toxin Vulnerable FTPs Scanner
- DNS BruteForcer
- Python 3.6 Asyncio based scanning
Copyright (C) 2018 NovaCygni