Wireshark Analyzer v3.2.4 released: Open source network protocol analyzer
Wireshark Analyzer is a fantastic multi-platform open-source network protocol analyzer. It can be used to check the analysis of data from the network host to survive, but also look to capture files from the disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, just capture details of the package, you need to analyze. Wireshark has some powerful features, including the ability to rich display filter language and view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It also supports hundreds of protocols and media types. It includes a similar tcpdump named tshark the console version. Note that Wireshark emergence of a few dozens of remotely exploitable vulnerabilities, and thus needs to be updated to the latest version, and do not run in an insecure network environment.
Introduction Video: https://www.wireshark.org/video/wireshark/introduction-to-wireshark/
The Windows installers now ship with Qt 5.12.8. They previously shipped with Qt 5.12.6.
The Windows installers now ship with Npcap 0.9991 They previously shipped with Npcap 0.9989
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
The following bugs have been fixed:
- SDP dissector does not parse sprop-parameter-sets field. Bug 16322.
- PVS-Studio analyser long list of issues. Bug 16335.
- Can’t have duplicate personal and global profile names. Bug 16423.
- pcapng file dissector incorrectly computes nanoseconds from timestamps because it assumes the resolution is in nanoseconds. Bug 16440.
- Read of uninitialized memory in detect_camins_file. Bug 16458.
- Read of uninitialized memory in lanalyzer_read_trace_record. Bug 16459.
- capture -> options -> select interface -> (choose) -> SEGV. Bug 16489.
- SOMEIP: SOME/IP dissector ignores the length field configuration of structs. Bug 16490.
- Packet List Pane doesn’t consume the entire pane. Bug 16491.
- Range parameter on numeric parameter in extcap plugin doesn’t work. Bug 16510.
- Export Packet Dissections not working on Windows (Wireshark 3.2.x). Bug 16516.
- capinfos “Capture duration” output is truncated if there are more than 11 digits of seconds and fractions of a second. Bug 16519.
- MIME Files Format/pcapng: Simple Packet Block parsed incorrectly. Bug 16526.
- SOMEIP: SOME/IP-SD unique id is not unique for eventgroup types (BUG). Bug 16549.
- Buildbot crash output: fuzz-2020-05-13-12195.pcap. Bug 16564.
Updated Protocol Support
AoE, APRS, ASN.1 BER, DIS, DTLS, FTP, GSM SMS, H.264, IMAP, Infiniband, ISObus VT, Kafka, LSD, MAC LTE, NAS 5GS, NFS, ONC RPC, OSC, pcapng, PDCP LTE, RADIUS, RLC LTE, RTSP, SDP, SIP, Snort, SOMEIP, STUN, TLS, and UMTS FP
New and Updated Capture File Support
Camins, Catapult DCT 2000, Lanalyzer, and MPEG