Wireshark Analyzer v3.2.5 released: Open source network protocol analyzer
Wireshark Analyzer is a fantastic multi-platform open-source network protocol analyzer. It can be used to check the analysis of data from the network host to survive, but also look to capture files from the disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, just capture details of the package, you need to analyze. Wireshark has some powerful features, including the ability to rich display filter language and view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It also supports hundreds of protocols and media types. It includes a similar tcpdump named tshark the console version. Note that Wireshark emergence of a few dozens of remotely exploitable vulnerabilities, and thus needs to be updated to the latest version, and do not run in an insecure network environment.
Introduction Video: https://www.wireshark.org/video/wireshark/introduction-to-wireshark/
The Windows installers now ship with Npcap 0.9994. They previously shipped with Npcap 0.9991.
The Windows installers now ship with USBPcap 126.96.36.199. They previously shipped with USBPcap 188.8.131.52.
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Add decryption support for QUIC IETF version 0xfaceb001 and 0xfaceb002. Bug 16378.
- Windows Uninstall does not remove all files in Program Files. Bug 16601.
- The “relative sequence number” is same as “raw sequence number” when tcp.analyze_sequence_numbers:FALSE. Bug 16604.
- Importing profiles from a different Windows PC fails. Bug 16608.
- Decode as not working correctly with multiple user profiles. Bug 16635.
- Wireshark can misdissect the HE Radiotap field if it’s ever dissected one with any value unknown. Bug 16636.
- Buildbot crash output: fuzz-2020-06-19-5981.pcap. Bug 16639.
- Buildbot crash output: fuzz-2020-06-20-7665.pcap. Bug 16642.
- mergecap man page contains invalid formatting. Bug 16652.
Updated Protocol Support
CoAP, GSM RR, GTPv2, GVCP, LTE RRC, NAS-5GS, NGAP, QUIC, R3, Radiotap, RTPS, and TCP