Wireshark Analyzer 3.0.2 released: Open source network protocol analyzer
Wireshark Analyzer is a fantastic multi-platform open source network protocol analyzer. It can be used to check the analysis of data from the network host to survive, but also look to capture files from the disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, just capture details of the package, you need to analyze. Wireshark has some powerful features, including the ability to rich display filter language and view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It also supports hundreds of protocols and media types. It includes a similar tcpdump named tshark the console version. Note that Wireshark emergence of a few dozens of remotely exploitable vulnerabilities, and thus needs to be updated to the latest version, and do not run in an insecure network environment.
Introduction Video: https://www.wireshark.org/video/wireshark/introduction-to-wireshark/
- The Windows installers now ship with Qt 5.12.3. They previously shipped with Qt 5.12.1.
- The Windows installers now ship with Npcap 0.995. They previously shipped with Npcap 0.992.
- The macOS packages are now notarized.
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Add (IETF) QUIC Dissector. Bug 13881.
- Wireshark Hangs on startup initializing external capture plugins. Bug 14657.
- [oss-fuzz] ERROR: Adding ospf.v3.prefix.options.nu would put more than 1000000 items in the tree — possible infinite loop. Bug 14978.
- Wireshark can call extcap with empty multicheck argument. Bug 15065.
- CMPv2 KUR message disection gives unexpected value for serialNumber under OldCertId fields. Bug 15154.
- “(Git Rev Unknown from unknown)” in version string for official tarball. Bug 15544.