Wireshark Analyzer v3.4.4 released: open-source network protocol analyzer
Wireshark Analyzer is a fantastic multi-platform open-source network protocol analyzer. It can be used to check the analysis of data from the network host to survive, but also look to capture files from the disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, just capture details of the package, you need to analyze. Wireshark has some powerful features, including the ability to rich display filter language and view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It also supports hundreds of protocols and media types. It includes a similar tcpdump named tshark the console version. Note that Wireshark emergence of a few dozens of remotely exploitable vulnerabilities, and thus needs to be updated to the latest version, and do not run in an insecure network environment.
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
The following bugs have been fixed:
- NTP Version 3 Client Decode PDML output issue (Reference ID Issue) Issue 17112.
- 3.4.2: public wireshark include files are including build time “config.h” Issue 17190.
- wireshark-3.4.3/epan/dissectors/packet-s7comm.c:3521: bad array index ? Issue 17198.
- SIP protocol: P-Called-Party-ID header mixed up with P-Charge-Info header Issue 17215.
- Asterix CAT010 Decode Error Issue 17226.
- _ws.expert columns not populated for IPv4 Issue 17228.
- Buildbot crash output: fuzz-2021-02-12-1651908.pcap Issue 17233.
- gQUIC: Wireshark 3.4.3 fails to dissect a packet (gQUIC q024) that v3.2.6 succeeds. Issue 17250.
New and Updated Features
Updated Protocol Support
ASTERIX, Frame Relay, GQUIC, NTP, NVMe Fabrics RDMA, S7COMM, and SIP
New and Updated Capture File Support