Wireshark Analyzer 2.6.6 released: Open source network protocol analyzer
Wireshark Analyzer is a fantastic multi-platform open source network protocol analyzer. It can be used to check the analysis of data from the network host to survive, but also look to capture files from the disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, just capture details of the package, you need to analyze. Wireshark has some powerful features, including the ability to rich display filter language and view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session. It also supports hundreds of protocols and media types. It includes a similar tcpdump named tshark the console version. Note that Wireshark emergence of a few dozens of remotely exploitable vulnerabilities, and thus needs to be updated to the latest version, and do not run in an insecure network environment.
Introduction Video: https://www.wireshark.org/video/wireshark/introduction-to-wireshark/
- The Windows installers now ship with Qt 5.9.7. Previously they shipped with Qt 5.9.5.
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
- wnpa-sec-2019-01 The 6LoWPAN dissector could crash. Bug 15217. CVE-2019-5716.
- wnpa-sec-2019-02 The P_MUL dissector could crash. Bug 15337. CVE-2019-5717.
- wnpa-sec-2019-03 The RTSE dissector and other dissectors could crash. Bug 15373. CVE-2019-5718.
- wnpa-sec-2019-04 The ISAKMP dissector could crash. Bug 15374. CVE-2019-5719.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- console.lua not found in a folder with non-ASCII characters in its name. Bug 15118.
- Disabling Update list of packets in real time. will generally trigger crash after three start capture, stop capture cycles. Bug 15263.
- UDP Multicast Stream double counts. Bug 15271.
- text2pcap et al. set snaplength to 64kiB-1, while processing frames of 256kiB. Bug 15292.
- Builds without libpcap fail if the libpcap headers aren’t installed. Bug 15317.
- TCAP AnalogRedirectRecord parameter incorrectly coded as mandatory in QualReq_rr message. Bug 15350.
- macOS DMG appears to have duplicate files. Bug 15361.
- Wireshark jumps behind other windows when opening UAT dialogs. Bug 15366.
- Pathnames containing non-ASCII characters are mangled in error dialogs on Windows. Bug 15367.
-z http,stat -r file.pcapngthrows a segmentation fault. Bug 15369.
- IS-41 TCAP RegistrationNotification Invoke has borderCellAccess parameter coded as tag 50 (as denyAccess) but should be 58. Bug 15372.
- In DNS statistics, response times > 1 sec not included. Bug 15382.
- GTPv2 APN dissect problem. Bug 15383.