AsyncRAT-C-Sharp v0.5.8 releases: Open-Source Remote Administration Tool
AsyncRAT is a Remote Access Tool (RAT) designed to remotely monitor and control other computers through a secure encrypted connection.
This project includes the following
- Access terminal for controlling clients
- Configurable client manageable via Terminal
- Log server recording all significant events
- Client screen viewer & recorder
- Client Antivirus & Integrity manager
- Client SFTP access including upload & download
- Client & Server chat window
- Client Dynamic DNS & Multi-Server support (Configurable)
- Client Password Recovery
- Client JIT compiler
- Client Keylogger
- Client Anti Analysis (Configurable)
- Server Controlled updates
- Client Antimalware Start-up
- Server Config Editor
- Server multiport receiver (Configurable)
- Server thumbnails
- Server binary builder (Configurable)
- Server obfuscator (Configurable)
- And much more!
The following online servers/resources are used in this project
- [pastebin.com] – used for the “PasteBin” option in client builder
- [github.com] – used for downloading and uploading changes to the project
- Few tweaks for Remote Desktop
LEGAL DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ!
I, the creator and all those associated with the development and production of this program are not responsible for any actions and or damages caused by this software. You bear the full responsibility of your actions and acknowledge that this software was created for educational purposes only. This software’s intended purpose is NOT to be used maliciously, or on any system that you do not have own or have explicit permission to operate and use this program on. By using this software, you automatically agree to the above.
Copyright (c) 2019 NYAN CAT