Goby Beta1.8.302 releases: Attack surface mapping
Automatically detect the existing IP in current cyberspace;
Cover nearly 300 mainstream ports and support port grouping for different scenarios to ensure the most efficient outputs ;
Preset more than 200 protocol identification engines, covering network protocol, database protocol, IoT protocol, ICS protocol, etc., which could analyze protocol information corresponding to the port quickly through the very light transmission.
Preset more than 100,000 rule identification engines to automatically identify and classify hardware equipment and software business systems, and comprehensively analyze the business systems that exist in the network.
Support important information needed for website penetration: including IP, port, server, title, etc:
Preset the most attacking vulnerability engines, covering the most serious vulnerabilities such as Weblogic and Tomcat.
Website screenshots on the server can be obtained and more screenshots can be seen on the detail page.
Support root domain and subdomain scanning, and support automatic crawling of subdomains.
Vulnerability scanning is more flexible;
A brute-force attack is easier;
• Brand new EXP editor: add Exploit Test Tab for EXP writing. Add Variable Setting selection box in Scan Test page for http request setting
• Video Demo for dnslog with json-format exploit
• Video Demo for reverse shell with json-format exploit
• Exploit preview: showing exploit step and effect for a specified exploit
• Customized exploit group: select exploits and add those in a group, select your customized group when scan, that will only scan with those exploits in group
• More exploits
• Support plugin window minimization
• Add vulnerability detail in report
• Optimize service interruption – can not scan with current network interface card
• Optimize service interruption – scan format error
• Fix bug about showing last scan ip in current scanning result
• Fix bug about EXP preview
• Fix bug about customized explot group
• Update setting page UI
• Optimize scanning animation when not perform vulnerability scanning
• Optimize expansion and collapse UI in function navigation bar
• Fix cannot scan port range
• Fix cannot use customized dict when vnc bruteforce