bettercap v2.28 releases: Swiss army knife for network attacks and monitoring
bettercap is a powerful, easily extensible and portable framework written in Go which aims to offer to security researchers, red teamers and reverse engineers an easy to use, all-in-one solution with all the features they might possibly need for performing reconnaissance and attacking WiFi networks, Bluetooth Low Energy devices, wireless HID devices and Ethernet networks.
- WiFi networks scanning, deauthentication attack, clientless PMKID association attack, and automatic WPA/WPA2 client handshakes capture.
- Bluetooth Low Energy devices scanning, characteristics enumeration, reading, and writing.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices scanning and MouseJacking attacks with over-the-air HID frames injection (with DuckyScript support).
- Passive and active IP network hosts probing and recon.
- ARP, DNS and DHCPv6 spoofers for MITM attacks on IP based networks.
- A powerful network sniffer for credentials harvesting which can also be used as a network protocol fuzzer.
- A very fast port scanner.
- A powerful REST API with support for asynchronous events notification on websocket to orchestrate your attacks easily.
- A very convenient web UI.
Bettercap v2.28 released.
- a0a0963 Implemented a way to not send deauthentication and/or association packets to AP’s for which key material was already acquired
- ef27a79 Make domain matches in the dns.spoof module case insensitive
- 6fabe02 Update mysql_server.go
- 40c7203 Fix sslstrip & some related issues in http(s).proxy and dns.spoof
- a01e058 Fix problem with the client ip in https.proxy as described in bettercap/caplets#45
- bc05ed5 modules/arp_spoof: use net.IP to compare addresses
- 62e253e Fix conflict with last commit
Copyright (C) 2018 Simone Margaritelli