bettercap v2.29 releases: Swiss army knife for network attacks and monitoring
bettercap is a powerful, easily extensible and portable framework written in Go which aims to offer to security researchers, red teamers and reverse engineers an easy to use, all-in-one solution with all the features they might possibly need for performing reconnaissance and attacking WiFi networks, Bluetooth Low Energy devices, wireless HID devices and Ethernet networks.
- WiFi networks scanning, deauthentication attack, clientless PMKID association attack, and automatic WPA/WPA2 client handshakes capture.
- Bluetooth Low Energy devices scanning, characteristics enumeration, reading, and writing.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices scanning and MouseJacking attacks with over-the-air HID frames injection (with DuckyScript support).
- Passive and active IP network hosts probing and recon.
- ARP, DNS and DHCPv6 spoofers for MITM attacks on IP based networks.
- A powerful network sniffer for credentials harvesting which can also be used as a network protocol fuzzer.
- A very fast port scanner.
- A powerful REST API with support for asynchronous events notification on websocket to orchestrate your attacks easily.
- A very convenient web UI.
Bettercap v2.29 released.
- 2610d4b fix: do not close serial port if nil (fixes #805)
- 07f7483 network: remove mutex lock that breaks webui and api
- 05b8e30 go vet fixes
- 10817d5 wifi.go: dont claim read lock until it is needed
- 08cad80 fix slice memory allocation optimization
- ac4b1f6 network: optimize wifi locking and include memory allocation optimization
- 0a0cefc Fix content type parsing error, improve regexp search performance, strip header names and values.
- d3a46a6 Set Content-Type for PAC and WPAD file
- 3cfbcd9 misc: added openwrt makefile by DeathCamel58 for reference
- cf7d06b misc: updated the version of go used to compile releases
- 3a2db29 Remove proxy-side TLD spoofing.
- dd08976 Update HTTP header regexp selector.
- 6bf46c7 misc: removed useless badges from the README
- a02f355 misc: updated dependencies
Copyright (C) 2018 Simone Margaritelli