burp-vulners-scanner: Vulnerability scanner based on vulners.com search API
Burp Suite scanner plugin based on Vulners.com vulnerability database API
- Search fingerprints in http response (inspired by plugin “Software Version Reporter”) and check found version in vulners.com vulnerability database
- [Experemental] Check unique URLs in vulners.com finding exploits for such paths
If Vulners Plugin detects vulnerable software it will show you CVE, advisoroies and even applicable exploits!
- Burp Suite – Professional Edition
- Java 1.7
- Clone repository
git clone https://github.com/vulnersCom/burp-vulners-scanner.git
- From command line run
- find burp-vulners-scanner.jar in /target folder
- open Burp Suite -> Extender -> Add -> path to plugin.jar
You can download burp-vulners-scanner.jar here.
How to use