interactsh v1.0.5 releases: Open-Source Solution for Out of band Data Extraction
Interactsh is an Open-Source Solution for Out of band Data Extraction, A tool designed to detect bugs that cause external interactions, For example – Blind SQLi, Blind CMDi, SSRF, etc.
- DNS/HTTP/SMTP Interaction support
- CLI Client / Web Dashboard support
- AES encryption with zero logging
- Automatic ACME based Wildcard TLS w/ Auto-Renewal
- SELF Hosting version support
A hosted instance of the service with WEB UI is available here.
This will display help for the tool. Here are all the switches it supports.
|n||Number of interactable URLs to generate (default 1)||interactsh-client -n 2|
|persistent||Enables persistent interactsh sessions||interactsh-client persistent|
|poll-interval||Number of seconds between each poll request (default 5)||interactsh-client -poll-interval 1|
|url||URL of the interactsh server (default “hxxps://interact.sh”)||interactsh-client -url hxxps://example.com|
|json||Show JSON output||interactsh-client -json|
|o||Store interaction logs to file||interactsh-client -o logs.txt|
|v||Show verbose interaction||interactsh-client -v|
- Added support for multi-domain use in interactsh server by @Mzack9999 in #286
- Added support to run interact server behing nginx proxy by @dhd0004 in #272
- Added wildcard acao header to work with web client by @ehsandeep in #291
- Fixed bug in DNS server to support Cloud VM’s @Mzack9999 in #309
- Fixed bug in DNS server to capture case-insensitive interactions by @pulse-michaelfincham in #305
Copyright (c) 2021 ProjectDiscovery, Inc Permission