LDAPPER v1.4 releases: AD LDAP Command Line Searching
This tool was written to address a lot of the issues I was experiencing with ldapsearch and AD interaction in general. In particular, this tool addresses the following problems that I’ve experienced:
- Inability to return more than a thousand results from an AD. This tool supports LDAP record paging and works around other AD bugs to allow an arbitrary number of records to be retrieved.
- Inability to use NTLM credentials in an intuitive fashion to authenticate. While you still have to provide the baseDN, you can provide the NetBIOS domain name, username, and password to authenticate to a Windows DC.
- Inability to precisely control the number of returned records, the speed at which they are returned, and the number of records pulled at a time. This tool allows you to control all of these items, including adding delays between each paged call. In addition, multiple DC’s can be specified for round-robining querying.
- Inability to return the results in easily digestible forms. This tool currently supports three formats:
- plain: A nice, readable, text version of the data with sub-items tabbed in.
- json: JSON output, with extra white space for easy readability.
- json_tiny: JSON output with all extra whitespace stripped.
- Inability to return only attributes you care about. This tool allows you to either return all attributes or return only the ones you want.
- Inability to have a list of pre-baked, commonly used queries, saved.
git clone https://github.com/shellster/LDAPPER.git
pip install -r requirements.txt
For the purposes of these examples, assume the following:
Retrieve all records return only the CN attribute:
Retrieve details about a specific user (will be prompted for username):
Retrieve details about a specific user (pass username so you don’t get prompted):
Retrieve top 100 user Kerberos SPNs, no more than five at a time, with two seconds between each page request in compact JSON form:
Manually retrieve all records for printers and show all related attributes:
Search for Unconstrained SPN Delegations with no effort:
Copyright (c) 2017 shellster