LFI Suite 1.13 released: Totally Automatic LFI Exploiter (+ Reverse Shell) and Scanner
LFI Suite is a totally automatic tool able to scan and exploit Local File Inclusion vulnerabilities using many different methods of attack, listed in the section Features.
- Works with Windows, Linux and OS X
- Automatic Configuration
- Automatic Update
- Provides 8 different Local File Inclusion attack modalities:
- access log
- Provides a ninth modality, called Auto-Hack, which scans and exploits the target automatically by trying all the attacks one after the other without you have to do anything (except for providing, at the beginning, a list of paths to scan, which if you don’t have you can find in this project directory in two versions, small and huge).
- Tor proxy support
- Reverse Shell for Windows, Linux and OS X
Changelog v1.13 (1 Apr 2018)
- requests now are allowed to any websites, even those with self-signed certificates
- set the default file containing paths to test to “pathtotest.txt” (used if the user leaves the input blank)
How to use it?
Usage is extremely simple and LFI Suite has an easy-to-use user interface; just run it and let it lead you.
When you got an LFI shell by using one of the available attacks, you can easily obtain a reverse shell by entering the command “reverseshell” (obviously you must put your system listening for the reverse connection, for instance using “nc -lvp port”).
Copyright (C) 2017 D35m0nd142