logtrail v0.1.31 releases: Kibana plugin to view, search & live tail log events
LogTrail – Log Viewer plugin for Kibana
LogTrail is a plugin for Kibana to view, analyze, search and tail log events from multiple hosts in real-time with devops friendly interface inspired by Papertrail.
- View, analyze and search log events from a centralized interface
- Clean & simple devops friendly interface
- Live tail
- Filter aggregated logs by hosts and program
- Quickly seek to logs based on time
- Supports highlighting of search matches
- Supports multiple Elasticsearch index patterns each with different schemas
- Can be extended by adding additional fields to log event
- Color coding of messages based on field values
Initial support for 6.6.
- on selecting logtrail the icons won’t be rendered properly
- boom not handled properly
Copyright (c) 2016 Sivasamy Kaliappan