Firefox 61 officially release, followed by the beta test channel update, Mozilla Firefox 62 Beta added a new policy engine, can now be used to customize Firefox deployment in the enterprise environment, adding Web authentication The support allows the use of USB tokens to authenticate the site and allow the new CSS engine to start working on the user interface. The improvements are not small.
Changelog Mozilla Firefox 62.0 Beta 15
- Display preview image and favicon in the New Bookmark dialogue
- Added a Clear Site Data and Cookies button to the identity popup located next to the address bar so as to provide a quick and easy process to delete local data for the visited website
- Three-pane Inspector in Developer Tools separates the rules into its own panel
- New tab page sections such as top sites, highlights, and Pocket can be adjusted to include 1 to 4 rows in the Preferences
- Added Canadian English (en-CA) locale
- Users who disconnect Firefox for desktop from Sync are now offered the option to wipe their personal data from that device (such as bookmarks, passwords, history, cookies, and site data)
- Added a button to the hamburger menu to toggle Tracking Protection on and off
- The description field for bookmarks has been removed. Users who manually changed the field can export old descriptions via html or json. Stored descriptions will be removed in a future release.
- Changes affecting developers
- CSS Variable Fonts (OpenType Font Variations) enable a single font file to behave like multiple fonts