nullinux v5.4 releases: SMB null session identification and enumeration tool
nullinux is an internal penetration testing tool for Linux that can be used to enumerate OS information, domain information, shares, directories, and users through SMB null sessions. Unlike many of the enumeration tools out there already, nullinux can enumerate multiple targets at once and when finished, creates a users.txt file of all users found on the host(s). This file is formatted for direct implementation and further exploitation. This program assumes Python 2.7, and the Samba package are installed on the machine.
- Target multiple hosts at once.
- Port scan target(s) in order to verify open SMB ports.
- Quickly fingerprint a network looking for vulnerabilities such as outdated operating systems or versions.
- Attain directory listings of shares statically set by the user and dynamically enumerated for each host.
- Create a nulllinux_users.txt file of all user accounts found for further exploitation.
- Provide clear concise output for end users.
- Refactored code
- Enhance CMD Args
- Output formatting
- Edit documentation
git clone https://github.com/m8r0wn/nullinux
python nullinux.py -users -quick DC1.Domain.net python nullinux.py -all 192.168.0.0-5 python nullinux.py -shares -U 'Domain\User' -P 'Password1' 10.0.0.1,10.0.0.5
Copyright (c) 2018 m8r0wn