Oblivion v1.0 releases: Data leak checker & OSINT Tool
Oblivion is a tool focused on real-time monitoring of new data leaks, notifying if the credentials of the user have been leak out. It’s possible to verify if any credential of the user has been leak out before. It has two modes:
- Oblivion Client: graphical mode.
- Oblivion Server: mode with API functionalities.
NOTE: The Oblivion Client and the Oblivion Server are independents.
- 💪 CVEs scan
- ☑️ Works with powerful APIs
- 🔗 Works too with Google Dorks
- 🔎 Checks your password in Word Lists
- 👀 Checks the last pastes in Pastebin
- 📄 Output to txt, docx, pdf, xlsx, json, html, xml, db
- 🔒 Output to encrypted files
- 📦 Sends result files to multiples Buckets S3
- 📁 Upload the result files to Google Drive
- 📡 Cab send result files by SSH (work with EC2)
- 📢 Notify by Telegram and e-mail
- 📌 Includes option to hide passwords for demonstrations
- 🕒 Works with scheduled scans
- 🔁 Possible to execute loop scans
|HaveIBeenPwned||E-mails and passwords||paid|
|Scylla.sh||Cleartext passwords, hashes and salts, usernames, IPs, domain||free|
|IntelX.io||Cleartext passwords, hashes and salts, usernames, IPs, domain, Bitcoin Wallets, IBAN||paid|
|Circl.lu||Checks for new CVEs||free|
- The scylla.sh has been changed to scylla.so.
Copyright (c) 2020, Gustavo Torroni
All rights reserved.