OSINT-SPY: Performs OSINT scan on email/domain/ip_address/organization
OSINT-SPY Search using OSINT(Open Source Intelligence)
Performs OSINT scan on email/domain/ip_address/organization using OSINT-SPY. It can be used by Data Miners, Infosec Researchers, Penetration Testers and cybercrime investigator in order to find deep information about their target.
File Name : README
Author : @sk_security
Version : 0.0.1
Website : osint-spy.com
Overview of this tool:
- Perform scan on IP Address / domain / email address / BTC(bitcoin) address / device
- Find out the latest bitcoin block information
- List out all the cyphers supported by particular website and server
- Check whether a particular website is vulnerable to heartbleed or not?
- Dump all the contacts and messages from skype database
- Analyze malware or malicious file remotely
git clone https://github.com/SharadKumar97/OSINT-SPY.git cd OSINT-SPY On Windows python install_linux.py On Linux python install_windows.py
GENERATING API KEYS
We need some API Keys before using this tool. Following are the API’s which we are using this tool for a time being.
1. Clearbit API
2. Shodan API
3. Fullcontact API
4. Virus_Total API
5. EmailHunter API
- Register yourself at Clearbitand activate your account.
- Once you login, you will find one section of API. Go there and copy your secret API Key and paste inside config.py file.
- Config.py file can be found in the modules directory of OSINT-SPY.
- Register yourself at Shodan and activate your account.
- Once you activated your account then login to Shodan.
- Once you login, you will find an API key in the overview tab.
- Copy that key and paste inside config.py file.
- Create an account at FullContact. Use your business email address.
- Fill in the required details.
- After successfully logging in, select Get an API Key from Getting started section.
- Enter the name for the key and after generating, paste the key in
- Register yourself at VirusTotal.
- Once you login, you will find the My API Key section in your profile menu. Just go there and copy your public API Key and paste in config.py file.
- Register yourself at Email Hunter.
- Once you login, go to the API tab and click on the EYE icon to view your API Key.
- Copy your API Key in the config.py file.
Copyright (C) 2017 SharadKumar97