Red Baron: creating resilient, disposable, secure & agile infrastructure for Red Teams
During Red Team assessments, infrastructure creation and management can be a huge time sink. This project tries to alleviate this by attempting to automate some (if not all) aspects by providing a set of modules and example configurations: testers can pick & choose the infrastructure to be created and configure it to their needs. Additionally, thanks to the taint Terraform command, burned infrastructure can be re-created in a matter of minutes.
Red Baron only supports Terraform version 0.10.0 or newer and will only work on Linux x64 systems.
- Clone the repository and cd into the directory:
- Create environment variables with the appropriate API Keys
- Copy an infrastructure configuration file from the examples folder to the root directory and modify it to your needs
- Initialize terraform plugins, make sure everything looks ok, finally create the infrastructure
Google Cloud Compute
Google Cloud Compute requires creating a project under the Google Cloud console.
- Create a project, generate a service key, and download the json file to the google_keys dir.
- Modify the variable.tf and main.tf files to reference your service account key json file and your project-id.
- Set up firewall rules in the Google Cloud Console: Settings -> VPC network -> Firewall rules. Create a new rule: