SharpChromium: retrieve Chromium data, such as cookies, history and saved logins
SharpChromium is a .NET 4.0+ CLR project to retrieve data from Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Edge Beta. Currently, it can extract:
- Cookies (in JSON format)
- History (with associated cookies for each history item)
- Saved Logins
Note: All cookies returned are in JSON format. If you have the extension Cookie Editor installed, you can simply copy and paste into the “Import” section of this browser addon to ride the extracted session.
This rewrite has several advantages to previous implementations, which include:
- No Type compilation or reflection required
- Cookies are displayed in JSON format, for easy importing into Cookie Editor.
- No downloading SQLite assemblies from remote resources.
- Supports major Chromium browsers (but extendable to others)
Retrieve cookies associated with Google Docs and Github
Retrieve history items and their associated cookies.
Retrieve saved logins (Note: Only displays those with non-empty passwords):