Bopscrk Bopscrk (Before Outset PaSsword CRacKing) is a tool to generate smart and powerful wordlists. Included in BlackArch Linux pentesting distribution and Rawsec’s Cybersecurity Inventory since August 2019. The first idea was inspired by Cupp and Crunch. We could say that...
- Microsoft releases special tools to detect whether Exchange Server are hacked
- Microsoft Exchange vulnerabilities affect over 30,000+ US organizations
- Multiple security vulnerabilities in GRUB affect Secure Boot
- Google fixes zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2021-21166) in Chrome
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert