cracke-dit (“Cracked It”) makes it easier to perform regular password audits against Active Directory environments. Ensuring your users have strong passwords throughout the organization is still your best line of defense against common attacks. Many organizations...
- CVE-2020-1472: NetLogon Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Researchers reveals a security vulnerability, CVE-2020-6519 in Google Chrome
- Snapdragon Digital Signal Processor unit has a major vulnerability, threatening a large number of Android devices
- CVE-2020-13699: Teamviewer Unquoted URI handler Vulnerability Alert
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data