EVABS (Extremely Vulnerable Android Labs) An open-source Android application that is intentionally vulnerable so as to act as a learning platform for Android application security beginners. The effort is to introduce beginners with very...
- CVE-2020-3374, CVE-2020-3375: CISCO SD-WAN High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2020-10713: GRUB2 Local Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Researchers revealed BootHole vulnerability in the GRUB2 bootloader, both Windows and Linux systems are affected
- TP-LINK TAPO C200 IP Camera High-Risk Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-3452: Cisco ASA/FTD Arbitrary File Reading Vulnerability Alert