GRAUDIT Graudit is a simple script and signature sets that allow you to find potential security flaws in source code using the GNU utility grep. It’s comparable to other static analysis applications like RATS,...
- CVE-2021-31946: Paint 3D for Windows 10 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-3560: Linux Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Google launches new experimental Abuse Bug Bounty program
- Hackers are attempting to exploit VMware vCenter Server RCE flaw
- WordPress will force the installation of Jetpack security updates on 5 million websites