GyoiThon GyoiThon is a growing penetration test tool using Machine Learning. It identifies the software installed on the web server (OS, Middleware, Framework, CMS, etc…) based on the learning data. After that, it executes valid exploits for the identified...
- Developers continue to remove Python 2 from Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- OPNsense 20.1.1 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 2020.02 Special Editions released, based on Debian Bullseye distro
- Elive 3.8.4 BETA released, Linux distro based on Debian
- Manjaro KDE/XFCE/GNOME 19.0 RC2 is available for testing: Professional and user-friendly Linux distro