pspy – unprivileged Linux process snooping pspy is a command-line tool designed to snoop on processes without the need for root permissions. It allows you to see commands run by other users, cron jobs,...
- CVE-2020-13699: Teamviewer Unquoted URI handler Vulnerability Alert
- A security breach in Twitter affects Android 8-9 users and leaks private data
- CVE-2020-15778: OpenSSh Remote Comand Injection Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-15871: Nexus Repository Manager Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2020-3374, CVE-2020-3375: CISCO SD-WAN High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert