The Rogue Toolkit is an extensible toolkit aimed at providing penetration testers with an easy-to-use platform to deploy software-defined Access Points (AP) for the purpose of conducting penetration testing and red team engagements. By...
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released
- MirageOS 3.5.2 releases: library operating system that constructs unikernels for secure, high-performance network applications
- OviOS Linux 3.02 Releases: an open source storage OS
- Netrunner Rolling 19.08 releases, based-on Manjaro Distro
- Bedrock Linux v0.7.7beta1 released: Linux distribution