RottenPotato – Local Privilege Escalation from Windows Service Accounts to SYSTEM The idea behind this vulnerability is simple to describe at a high level: Trick the “NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM” account into authenticating via NTLM to...
- Researcher publishes Microsoft Exchange RCE Vulnerability PoC
- CVE-2020-2040: PAN-OS Buffer Overflow Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft suddenly cancels family calendar features in Outlook desktop apps
- CVE-2020-11974, CVE-2020-13922: Apache DolphinScheduler Critical Vulnerabilities Alert
- Microsoft September Patch fixes 129 security vulnerabilities