scanmem is a debugging utility designed to isolate the address of an arbitrary variable in an executing process. scanmem simply needs to be told the pid of the process and the value of the...
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released
- MirageOS 3.5.2 releases: library operating system that constructs unikernels for secure, high-performance network applications
- OviOS Linux 3.02 Releases: an open source storage OS
- Netrunner Rolling 19.08 releases, based-on Manjaro Distro
- Bedrock Linux v0.7.7beta1 released: Linux distribution