VDiscover VDiscover is a tool designed to train a vulnerability detection predictor. Given a vulnerability discovery procedure and a large enough number of training test cases, it extracts lightweight features to predict which test cases are potentially vulnerable....
- Developers continue to remove Python 2 from Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- OPNsense 20.1.1 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 2020.02 Special Editions released, based on Debian Bullseye distro
- Elive 3.8.4 BETA released, Linux distro based on Debian
- Manjaro KDE/XFCE/GNOME 19.0 RC2 is available for testing: Professional and user-friendly Linux distro