Wifipumpkin3 wifipumpkin3 is a powerful framework for rogue access point attack, written in Python, that allows and offers to security researchers, red teamers, and reverse engineers to mount a wireless network to conduct a...
- Multiple security vulnerabilities in GRUB affect Secure Boot
- Google fixes zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2021-21166) in Chrome
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert
- CVE-2021-21978: VMware View Planner Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Microsoft releases urgent security updates for Exchange Server to fix critical vulnerabilities