diskover-web v2.2 releases: diskover’s web file manager, storage analytics and file search engine
diskover-web is an open-source web file manager, disk space usage, storage analytics, and file search engine for diskover. It is designed to help you quickly search across your storage servers using your diskover Elasticsearch indices. With diskover-web, you can visualize the file system metadata from your diskover crawls and get better insights into your data by viewing detailed disk usage analytics of your file systems.
It also supports file and directory tagging. Files and directories can be tagged for keep, archive, or delete, or with custom tags, and from there you can use the diskover-web API to access file info for any data moving you wish to do.
With “smartsearches” in diskover-web, you can create any ES query and visualize those queries using smartsearch analytics. Included are some common search queries such as image files, audio, video, documents, etc.
It allows exporting of file lists to json/csv, also the diskover-web REST API can be integrated into your pipeline and used to view or update data, such as tags, in your diskover indices.
- slow logins when indexing
- select indices page taking long time to load when indexing
- directory size percent and item count percent bar charts to search file tree
- option to sort search file tree by size to settings page
- directory chart select dropdown to search results page
- search directory charts are not all displayed at same time, added a select option dropdown to change the chart
git clone https://github.com/diskoverdata/diskover-community.git cd /diskover-community/diskover-web composer install
or using docker compose$ docker-compose build && docker-compose up
The services will be exposed in the following port on localhost:
Copyright 2017-2021 Diskover Data, Inc.