getaltname v4.2.3 releases: Extract subdomains from SSL certificates in HTTPS sites
This code extract subdomain names from https sites and return a list or json output of its findings. It is not a subdomain brute-force tool, and you can actually find those subdomains manually, this tool is about the automation of that process, it also offers the following features:
- Input a host or Nmap XML file to scan and return subdomains.
- List or JSON output, useful if you want to export data into other tools.
- You can optionally filter out domain names that don’t match the domain name that you’re analyzing.
- Copy to your clipboard the domain names as a list or string if you don’t want to deal with files, this is also useful for tools that don’t accept file input.
- File output
- Output to clipboard
- Clean sub-domains wildcards
- Remove duplicates
- A filter system for the main domain and TLD’s.
- Add colors (so l33t. /s)
- Get additional sub-domains from crt.sh
- Read Nmap XML and analyze them
- JSON Output
- Unit Tests
- Improved parsing when reading from a text file
- Fixed bug where you cannot input dashes in hostnames
- Changed the display output from columns to a vertical list to improve readability when scanning multiple hosts
- Other minor changes
$ git clone https://github.com/franccesco/getaltname.git
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
Copyright (c)  [Franccesco Orozco]