jimi v3.04 releases: Orchestration, Automation, Response and More
Jimi: Orchestration, Automation, Response, and More
Jimi is an automation-first platform designed from the ground by IT and Cyber Security. Automation first means that the usual product limitations are removed opening the possibilities of automation to all aspects of IT. Jimi features a rich no-code user interface creating a single pane of glass that effortlessly integrates your existing tools unlocking new possibilities and enabling cross-functional automation.
Currently, Jimi has some 40 public integrations and more than 200 actions and triggers. – Something Missing? Ask us and we will be happy to help.
Features ( With Recommended Plugins )
- Remote commands and playbooks ( winrm, ssh )
- Remote file transfers ( scp, smb )
- Run python scripts and script blocks
- Alerting and monitoring
- Send emails
- Asset Management
- Link flows together as functions
- Execute any API request
- React to your Humio event log results
- SIEM and XDR
- Codify flows
- In-built docs
- Threaded and Multiprocessing
- Scheduling ( Trigger, Random Ranges, Cron )
- Debugging mode UI
- Object and field level ACL
- Secure password storage
- Audit logging
- Rich no-code flow editor
- Append to existing conducts from other conducts
- Variables and Logic
- Self-monitoring and automatic recovery
- Object revisions
- Remote authentication
Organisation Settings (Beta)
Working organisation settings page which allows for control over security policies including passwords and authentication types
JIMI now supports LDAP for authentication! In order to get started, you’ll need to define a connection in the organisation settings page (after enabling LDAP).
You’ll then need to define a user with “ldap” as their login type.